Thursday, July 5, 2012

This is the first Blog text file in my Google blogger. The aim of this blog is to keep record as much as possible the things that happens during my daily life, research and study, and both rational thinking, argumentation, or emotional feelings.

But among all these, the first import aim is of this blog is to serve as a manuscript of my study and research. I once have a Notebook which I write everything what I have done, what I have learned during the my research and study. However, I find that the paper based the notebook is not continent enough. Some time I need to keep tracking of some information I have written before. Since it is only organized by date, so I find it hard to searching the information. By using the blog here, I wish I can use different labels and classify each blog so that it could be easy for me to search information.

Right now, I have thought about several categories:

Research and study: daily/weekly report (mainly on summarized what I have learned today), tomorrow/next week's plan

Life's thinking: emotional thinking and expressing, rational argument, feeling about life

And on the other hand, these categories can also have different labels, such as: Linux tech, Mathematica tech, Research project Problems and solving, Courses problem set and solutions, Latex learning, Journal paper reading and summarized, Booking reading summarized, etc.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment